Untracked letter post $4
*We can't track these parcels and am unable to replace orders that don't arrive. For high value orders please select a tracked shipping option*
- Standard tracked shipping - $8
- Express tracked shipping - $10
Rest of Australia
- Standard tracked shipping - $9
- Express tracked shipping - $11
- For orders over $70
- Most orders will be sent within 3 business days of payment.
- We aim to post all orders within 3-5 business days of payment.
- We will let you know if it will take longer than 5 business days to post your order.
- We send you an email with your tracking number once your order has been posted.
- We send our orders via Australia Post and Sendle.
- We can arrange an alternative postal service (e.g. courier) at your request.
- International courier cost calculated at checkout. All taxes and duties paid by the importer.
Philippa Nikulinsky AM
Philippa’s career focuses on a lifetime fascination with the flora and fauna of the arid lands of Western Australia.
For nearly 50 years, Philippa has travelled throughout this enormous state to record, draw and paint its phenomenal natural history. She’s shared her gift for watercolour painting through her teaching, exhibitions and commissioned works. She’s also the author of many books published by Fremantle Press.
In recognition of her contribution to the arts, Philippa was awarded an Order of Australia in 2016 and Honorary Doctorate (UWA) in 2019.
She opens her studio by appointment only, and original paintings and fine art reproductions of Philippa’s work are available through her website here.
Angela is a writer and designer. Originally from New Zealand, she moved to Perth over a decade ago and developed a strong connection with this place.
Inspired by Philippa’s work and work ethic, Angela started studio Nikulinsky in 2017.
Angela is married to the youngest of Phillipa’s four sons, and they have two daughters.
She loves that this business is based on connection with family that broadens and supports Philippa’s legacy, while also showing her daughters what women can do whilst supporting their families.
She holds a Bachelor of Arts in History, Professional Writing and Publishing (Curtin), and a Graduate Diploma in Writing and Literature (Deakin).